Saturday 28 May 2011

Lesley's 'Overhead' postcard

Lesley's Postman's Knock card arrived safely, with tantalising letterpress on the outside.
 Inside, there was a plethora of surprises. I didn't know what to look at first. This wonderful trapeze artists card would have been great all on its own...
...but the treats kept coming. This handmade dexterity puzzle is just so utterly beautiful and chimes so completely with things I love, it's incredible. I'm going to open it for you now...

And there was another, 'bonus' puzzle!
A second dexterity puzzle based on the game of lob the ball in the clown's mouth. Again, this is just so beautifully done. Lesley is a Dexterity Puzzler Maker Extraordinaire.
     Can't say thank you enough, Lesley.
     But I can't blog about it over on Postman's Knock as I'm now 'infected' with the bug that stops you logging out of your own blog. Really weird.
    

6 comments:

Joanna said...

As my teenage daughter would say (in an American accent) "O..........M..........G!"

So many treats in your postcard bundle!
Love the bit about 'Butter Fingers!'

menopausalmusing said...

Oh my.............. oh MY! She is one clever girl, that Lesley.....

I have to admit sniggering at the "butterfingers" reference....

Unknown said...

I'm sure that made your day! Phantastic!

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

All of the postcards are always of such a high standard :o)

Makeminemidcentury said...

Amazing work. So meticulous and clever.

Jane said...

What a lot of treats you lucky thing!