Tuesday 17 May 2011

Keeping busy

I had to clear my work table for a large piece of paper (work in progress), so that meant finishing some other little things. Necklaces -- nothing very sophisticated, in fact the opposite -- but it was just to investigate different ways of threading.
 And different materials.

This is another one, made a couple of months ago.
Then I had to make something to put them in. This is just two v cheap desk tidies from Wilkinson's stuck together, plus the product of a 50p charity shop book on budgies. I love budgies!

4 comments:

Makeminemidcentury said...

I love budgies, until someone has to clean the bottom of their cage.

Hi, you! I haven't been here for ages, and I think I have an email of yours to respond to.

You have so many creative talents. The necklaces are awesome! The eye one's a bit freaky.

Unknown said...

Incredible what can miss, while being absence for a while. Love your necklaces, especially the first green one.

LAC EMP 2020 said...

I was envying your svelte shape when I realised it wasn't you! Sorry Jane. I was too engrossed in trying to figure out what the first necklace was made from? The budgie boxes work for me too. Having just checked PK I see you're still awaiting delivery? I do hope it arrives soon for you. Lesley

menopausalmusing said...

The budgie box made me smile, a joyous riot of colour.