Friday 26 October 2012

My new exhibition

It's a very happy evening for me as my pictures are newly installed in the Highlander pub in Hitchin. I've been busy getting everything together, making labels and flyers and getting things framed. Now it's all in place and I can relax.
The Highlander is a really lovely pub, run by Eric (who's French) and Charlotte. Eric cooks fantastic food with rustic dishes from (I think) the Alps a speciality. I'm very lucky to have my pictures up on the walls there.
The pictures will be there for at least three months, so if you're in the area, do drop in.
I love seeing my pics on other people's walls, with different lights shining on them and different views through the windows.
Only the huge painting of the two old ladies dressed as clowns was too big to find a spot and had to be brought home again. I might do some new work to fill in one or two little spaces that are left.

3 comments:

menopausalmusing said...

One enormous smile being smiled over here.............. Well done you!

Joanna said...

Fantastic!!!!! Your paintings look WONDERFUL on those walls and will be a talking point for many a meal and drink enjoyed there. Congratulations!

x

LAC EMP 2020 said...

They look fab and I hope you sell to the discerning clientele!