Sunday 5 June 2011

Calling Brighton collectors

My daughter and I had a lovely day trip to Brighton on Friday. Nothing much to report -- it was red hot, the shops were great as always, we had fun in Yo Sushi. But I spotted this flyer in Snooper's Paradise:
Given the recent flurry of collections we've been posting, there are a good few of us who might be interested in this. Unfortunately, like me, most of us live too far away. I would jump at the chance to do this if I lived nearer. Still, perhaps some Sussex collectors may see this...

3 comments:

LAC EMP 2020 said...

Yes, too far for me but I'd love to see who comes forward and with what collections wouldn't you? Catching up and missing the order of the posts but love the cats. Are the blue and green ones Hornsea cats?

Joanna said...

What an interesting exhibition, and how funny that you should spot that flyer after all these collecting posts.

x

Chrissie said...

Well spotted! and what an interesting exhibition that will be.